Monday 11 May 2015

Arriving in Paris


Its that time of the year again and I couldn't be more psyched! Traveling to Europe is like going home and each time I arrive in France its harder to leave. I flew to Paris to meet up with two of the best humans both on and off the BMX, Alex Jumelin and Matthias Dandois, and to travel for a few weeks around Europe competing in two of the biggest BMX flatland competitions in the world. Also was a very cool surprise to meet and hang out with Corey Martinez, a very talented BMX street rider from the US, who is living for the summer in Paris. This is my third time to France and each time Ive received nothing but kindness and compassion from almost everyone I meet. Without the help from Alex and Matthias these trips for me would not be possible. Merci guys!!









More news from the Switzerland Bike Days trip coming soon ...

-BW :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.